1. There will be a $20 fee incurred if an appointment is canceled less than 12 hours in advance.
2. A health history/consent form will be sent to you prior to your appointment to give consent for treatment as well as privacy practices. Signed consent must be on file for me to meet with you.
3. If necessary, you may be referred to another professional if something is out of my Scope of Practice as an RN and/or IBCLC. Lactation: On Demand LLC does not accept fees for these referrals.
4. In case of provider illness or emergency, every effort will be made to give as much notice as possible to the client and reschedule will be given priority.
5. Payment is expected prior to service if self-pay. The following payment options are available: Venmo (preferred), PayPal, or CashApp. You can request a superbill to submit to your insurance if needed.
6. If insurance coverage is denied and the client self-pays, the client can request a superbill to submit to the insurance company themselves. Payment is expected in full by the client prior to the visit.
7. Lactation: On Demand LLC only uses HIPAA-compliant methods of communication and data retention.